Monday, May 28, 2007

I will be in Hospital from31st May so no Orders will be Taken until June 8th

Copyright©2007Jacqui Grogan www.edenspirit.co.uk

I shall be going into hospital for surgery on Thursday the 31st (Full Moon) of May and will be having corrective surgery on the 1st of June...

This for me will be my day of New Beginnings, the start of my new life, a rebirth...Something I have prayed for, for many years...An incredible journey...

Surprisingly I do not feel as nervous as I thought I might, just excited that I am going to wake up to a New Me...

I just wanted to let my friends know who I have not been able to contact in time that I shall be thinking of you all and will be back on track asap...I have always prided my'Self' on being a fast healer and know that I will not be out of action for long...

For those who want to Order any of my gifts please be patient with me, I shall only be away from my work for a week and will be back online on June 7th...

Many Blessings

Eden's Spirit

No comments:

About Me