Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Count your blessings


Of Late I have been feeling very blessed...I am blessed by Beautiful Children and Grandchildren, A caring Husband, lovely friends, freedom of speech, sight, sound, the ability to walk and smile, read and write, a lovely home, the ability to paint and create.... but most of all ....I am Blessed by the Lord Jesus Christ as I know he resides within me and His Heavenly Father the Almighty God walks beside me, carrying me in times of difficulties and duress...Telling me to Trust in his word...and I do...Thank You and Praise be to God for all lessons that I am given...

While counting my Blessings today I was sent through the mail a link to a site that wants YOU to take part in a World Wide Blessing...The Lady who has created this site is named Kate Nowak and what a blessing she is to the World...

YOU CAN TAKE PART BY CLICKING ON THE LINK BELOW
www.mayyoubeblessedmovie.com

Enjoy...And may you share your blessings...Eden x

No comments:

About Me