Monday, January 22, 2007

Human Angels

After my last post I opened an email from my dear friend Ricky...

I met Ricky in a forum and our friendship blossomed so much so that
he has become part of my life...There is no hidden agenda, just pure
admiration and love of an innocent kind...

Ricky has been an inspiration to me on my journey over the past year.
You see I am able to open my heart to him as he does not judge, he looks
at the positive and finds something good and uplifting to say each time...

I wrote to Ricky earlier this week telling him of a dilemma that I found
hard to tell any other, and he replied with such warmth and love...He then
posted me a link to a beautiful, uplifting movie that made me re-think my
feelings and spurred me on to continue on my journey. It is you Ricky that
I will be thinking of while continuing my painting of Peace Within .

Thank you for being there for me in my hour of need and thank you dear
Lord for sending me a Human Angel...

For any of you who feel they have gone off the path and need to get back on it
I would like to share that inspirational movie with you...please click on the link
and you shall be able to view it...God bless you all... http://www.thewingsmovie.com/

Ricky also posted me this inspiring movie...I Love your kind wishes Ricky...you truly are my earth Angel... check this one out too...its amazing http://www.light-heartedness.com/

No comments:

About Me