Tuesday, November 28, 2006

What/Who is Love


I painted I am Love in 2004; I was guided by a Spirit Guide called 'Lone wolf'...It was a time in my life when I was searching for what I thought was my missing in my life, my lost soul...only to find out that what I was looking for was within me all along...

We each go through life looking for love, or what we think is love. It is not until we open our hearts to the love we own inside of us that we realise that love was with us all along...and that beauty is all around us in every living entity...

It seemed that I had searched forever for someone to love me, always feeling as if something was missing...my soul mate. And then I found that the reason I could not find it in another was because I did not love myself as I ought to...

If there is one step I would urge others who feel as if something is missing from their lives to take, it would be to open your heart to loving your true 'self'...

I am glad I did because it not only stopped me from beating myself up all the time, it led me to
feeling truly happy and living the life I was born to live...In freedom, without judgement and enjoying every minute...

No comments:

About Me